GRM has been offering flexible solutions to our clients and job seekers for many years
For the job seeker
Sometimes you just need to get back to work right? GRM’s FWS service connects you to the best employers and brands on the market.
Who will it suit?
– Returning to work mums and dads looking for a few hours or days work, a few weeks, months or years, but the important thing is flexibility
– Long term work absentees – looking for a root back “in”
– Those looking for a short term work placement
- Improve balance of work and lifestyle
- Provides choice to ensure that this is right fit for you
- Allows you to keep your expertise sharp and skilled
- Enlarge your network
- Build your confidence
- Gets you back into the workplace
Additional services for the job seeker
There are many other agencies in the market aiming to offer flexible solutions. However none can boast what GRM can bring you:
– Combined over 100 years of recruiting experience
– Multi cultural, multi-lingual Consultant pool so we are able to handle job seekers from any background
– Clients across multiple sectors that we have recruited for for many years
– Multi Award winning Consultants, recognised as the market’s best since 2012
– CV formatting, interviewing techniques, career advice – all for free
– Invites to our Networking club to build your personal network
– Free social media and marketing plan
There is simply no service like FWS by GRM.
For the hiring client
Contract work/assignments usually take place when firms hire employees to work on a specific role or finite project. However, contracting is increasingly used to enable organisations to expand their workforce without adding employees to their books and maintaining maximum flexibility.
The duration of a contract could range from a per diem basis to a couple of months/years.
Some of the benefits to clients include:
- Cost savings– Contracted candidates are not entitled to the same benefits, annual leave and bonus structures as permanent staff.
- Flexibility– Short notice periods (often one week) so staff can be cut quickly and cleanly if business needs dictate resulting in complete flexibility for the employer.
- Simplicity– GRM payroll/employ the job seeker so they would not be an official employee of yours and therefore you can avoid headcount and budgetary restrictions.
- Agility– Contractors tend to be immediately available and ready to start working quickly.
- Reliability– GRMSearch conducts full background checks and referrals on all contractors submitted to you.
In terms of the logistics of how a contracting relationship works, the contractor would technically be would work through GRM Search. You, the client, would have an agreement with GRM Search simply pay a monthly fee covering the contractor’s agreed remuneration and GRM Search’s fee.
Contact our CEO, Rob Green today on firstname.lastname@example.org